• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ESL One Cologne Hype!

Noah|Vendue

demon
Reaction score
My personal pick for Cologne is Team EnVyUs, they've played awesome recently. If they run into fnatic at any point that is going to be a huge test. Didnt check the brackets while posting this so I dont know when they will run into fnatic if things go in favor of both teams but if they play no matter when [finals or not] Id say if they beat fnatic the tournament is theirs.

pls my prediction be wrong cloud 9 pls <3
Atta boy ;)

RiskIt

Career
Reaction score
I hate the fact that my favorite team Cloud 9 was eliminated after a fierce battle with Virtus, but you can't ignore the strength of TSM. Fnatic has stomped on pretty much every team you can think of, even today they bested NaVi 16-2 on Inferno, but not even 2 weeks ago they were beat 3-0 in a best of 5 by TSM. My overall vote is cast on Team Solo Mid to win. Even though Cloud 9 is always in my heart :( TSM is too strong of a team to be ignored though. There's my opinion :p

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I think either think fnatic or TSM is going to take it home
fnatic, I just want NiP out of the playoffs. Maybe then they'll finally make a roster switch, AND PEOPLE WILL STOP GIVING TITAN CRAP. SHOXIEJESUS > WORLD

MrExtrodinaryMr

Experienced
Reaction score
fnatic, I just want NiP out of the playoffs. Maybe then they'll finally make a roster switch, AND PEOPLE WILL STOP GIVING TITAN CRAP. SHOXIEJESUS > WORLD
who the hell dares to say crap about Titan, how can you just not love them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci