• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Era [Us Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
100% correct, they team with hackers to win cbs. My whole clan has recorded proof.
Yeah they played with an alt, didn't tell us and while we were talking he edited the thread and put the alt - But heres the thing, I saw it. I refreshed the page and there it was - pjfusca7.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Yeah they played with an alt, didn't tell us and while we were talking he edited the thread and put the alt - But heres the thing, I saw it. I refreshed the page and there it was - pjfusca7.
Remember how you hated when people trashtalked in your thread? They feel the same way you did, so stop with the flame and get over it.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Exactly Powdski! And you come and hate me for making to many clans and here you are with your 5000th clan. Get good XD!
You've made like.. the same amount as him. I'm gonna see all the clans you've made. I can check, you know.

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
Not hating! Im just annoyed by him talking poop to me about something and he is doing that same thing!
Dude you're saying the same exact thing as he is, and you've made more clans than him, which is kinda funny in my opinion,

OpticFusionz_

Career
Reaction score
lol whatever XD! HATERS GONNA HATE! Of course you take his side :)
Take his side? I'm not taking anyone's side. I'm not your "hater" cuz I thought people had to be popular to even have them, but dude you made more clans than him he has no rights to disrespect you and you have no rights to disrespect him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci