• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Equinox [CA/US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BajanFilipino24

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: BajanFilipino24
Wins: 42
Games Played: 528 (Just resumed playing MCSG again, I was a noob and this was my first server before The Fridge)
Donor: None
PvP Strengths: Combos with Fishing Rod and Sword, Flint n' Steel when people walk up to me
PvP Weaknesses: Getting consistent bow shots
Active: 9/10
Past Clans: None
Why do I want to join?: Well I want to challenge many other clans, and I may learn and get better and improve my PvP skills on the way so yeah. :D

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : Imaber
Wins :10
Games Played:80
Donor : nope
Skype name peace.east3
Strengths pvp and loot fast , i also know my way around maps ,strafing
Weaknesses : Im a man of steel so.....
Active [8/10]
Past Clans :im pretty new
Why you want to join : Im getting back into MCSG now and im hoping i can get some chill people (who aren't 6) to play with.
Trial . :) 5 Days ~ Im trying to play MCSG with you (and Chanse) within the 5 days

NatsuOP

Diamond
Reaction score
Games Played: 528 (Just resumed playing MCSG again, I was a noob and this was my first server before The Fridge)
PvP Strengths: Combos with Fishing Rod and Sword, Flint n' Steel when people walk up to me
Why do I want to join?: Well I want to challenge many other clans, and I may learn and get better and improve my PvP skills on the way so yeah. :D
Declined.

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN : Imaber
Wins :10
Games Played:80
Donor : nope
Skype name peace.east3
Strengths pvp and loot fast , i also know my way around maps ,strafing
Weaknesses : Im a man of steel so.....
Active [8/10]
Past Clans :im pretty new
Why you want to join : Im getting back into MCSG now and im hoping i can get some chill people (who aren't 6) to play with.
Trial. You're new to the community and hopefully you can boost your stats up while playing with us.
Declined. Try to get your stats up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci