• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Epicenter EU

are we pvpers

• yes

Votes: 56 30.9%
  • no

Votes: 27 14.9%
  • pizza

Votes: 98 54.1%

• Total voters

KryptonReborn

Experienced
Reaction score
it is but think wathever you want , and gl trying to get the opposite clan post the lose with spaming all threads with put the lost
I couldnt care less anymore if they put up the loss or not, we are the better clan.

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
That's not how the world works my friend.
Like the funny thing is u can ask for us putting up a loss but calling us cheap isn't going to help we put up the wargodz loss cuz they didn't call us anything

KryptonClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Like the funny thing is u can ask for us putting up a loss but calling us cheap isn't going to help we put up the wargodz loss cuz they didn't call us anything
So if we wouldnt call you cheap, you would put up the loss? HAHAHA oh just reading that meaning, you can tell you are cheap af LMAO, put up the loss!

Froztey

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So if we wouldnt call you cheap, you would put up the loss? HAHAHA oh just reading that meaning, you can tell you are cheap af LMAO, put up the loss!
why do you care so much if they post the lost or not? just worry about your thread and stop worry about others people threads

David | Dengel

Platinum
Reaction score
u called us bad mid clan war were flaming the whole time and expect us to put a win yeah gl with that attitude

Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: 142 Current | Legacy - 606
IGN: MCGamerzism
Name | Nickname: Gizm
Maps you know well: Pretty much all of them (I'm a map maker myself)
Maps you don't know: Hamlyn and United Nations (Since they are new ones but I still have routes)
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: I wanna get back into the clan game, I love the adrenaline rushes I get when I'm in a dangerous situation in-game.
What will you bring to the clan?: Routes you probably never knew on maps that aren't played very often (Springfield SG, Bayside etc)
Skype ID: joakin.clary (Sench has me)

Last edited:

camui

Spectator
Reaction score
Legacy Wins | Current Wins: 754(Legacy)/(Current)70
IGN:Qauack
Name | Nickname:Seagh/Quack
Maps you know well: SG4 ValleySide Adrenaline Holiday Resort,
Maps you don't know:a few of the new scrubby ones
Why do you want to join Epicenter?: looks decent
What will you bring to the clan? Me myself and I.
Skype ID: Seagh.phoenix1​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci