• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eon | Au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yozy_XD

Diamond
Reaction score
Half of it Kingy, 40% Yozy and the other 10% people complaining and trying to DQ Eon because they lost.
Didn't know Eclipse lost? Lol. I recall winning, also Kabinuass stop saying your sorry to me in games as it is so annoying.

Reaction score
Didn't know Eclipse lost? Lol. I recall winning, also Kabinuass stop saying your sorry to me in games as it is so annoying.
If you could refrain from saying anymore on this thread Eon would greatly appreciate it. If you want to argue more then go on to skype and talk to thermal about it. But as far as i know you didnt win. I am pretty sure it is ongoing still, but i dont know i am just a pawn in this clan :D Thnx <3

-Bloke

Joshy

Quantum
Reaction score
If you could refrain from saying anymore on this thread Eon would greatly appreciate it. If you want to argue more then go on to skype and talk to thermal about it. But as far as i know you didnt win. I am pretty sure it is ongoing still, but i dont know i am just a pawn in this clan :D Thnx <3

-Bloke
omg that was jeff

Metalclaw

Survivor
Reaction score
Please note: All flame that is started on this thread is about 99% people hating on this clan.
Posting flame on a clan thread about irrelevant subjects is no way their fault, you the one who started the flame is held accountable and will look like a major idiot.

Bye ^-^

MLG_R3DZ

Experienced
Reaction score
Please note: All flame that is started on this thread is about 99% people hating on this clan.
Posting flame on a clan thread about irrelevant subjects is no way their fault, you the one who started the flame is held accountable and will look like a major idiot.

Bye ^-^
yay im the 1% i wuv this clan <3 gl

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
Name | Hodgey
Nick name | Hodgey
Age | 13
Wins / Games played | 127/2500+ (My stats don't show my skill.)
IGN | Hodgey10
Donor | Nope.
Past clans ( Most Notable ) | #Inferno, #Splash, #Oblivion
Why do you want to be in this clan? | I really admire this clan and there's really good players in this clan.
Skype name | Ujwal01
Strengths | FnS, Sword
Weaknesses | Water Fights, Getting comboed

Just want to say that I would be really happy if I get trialed and if I get declined I understand that I'm under the win requirement.

Reaction score

Bye ^-^

I wish the AU community got along dont you agree :D

_Thermalrage_

Survivor
Reaction score
Name | Hodgey
Nick name | Hodgey
Age | 13
Wins / Games played | 127/2500+ (My stats don't show my skill.)
IGN | Hodgey10
Donor | Nope.
Past clans ( Most Notable ) | #Inferno, #Splash, #Oblivion
Why do you want to be in this clan? | I really admire this clan and there's really good players in this clan.
Skype name | Ujwal01
Strengths | FnS, Sword
Weaknesses | Water Fights, Getting comboed

Just want to say that I would be really happy if I get trialed and if I get declined I understand that I'm under the win requirement.

PENDING :)

Can one of you's trial me now?
Add me; JustHyperion.

And yes, sorry about that. I might get someone else to trial you at a different time ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci