• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

End Version of Breeze Island

colvina0330

Spectator
Reaction score
To the mods and admin of MC-SG, would it be okay with you if I made an End-Themed version of the popular map, Breeze Island? Please let me know if I am able to do this. I will be able to give you a weekly update on the map.

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
To the mods and admin of MC-SG, would it be okay with you if I made an End-Themed version of the popular map, Breeze Island? Please let me know if I am able to do this. I will be able to give you a weekly update on the map.
static_nightmare , and no. NO MORE REVAMPS

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
this would be amazing what would you change to it like make it end world style or another addition to breeze maps
anyway soundsd coool

cooperluff1

Survivor
Reaction score
No no no, No more Breeze Island revamps. This has to stop.

;-; I cry inside every time I see a revamp thread ;_;
there has been alot like ALOT but i think its cool to see a loved map take a diffrent path and this will be the end

Ericoster

Platinum
Reaction score
I dont see any reason why you cant give it a shot. Good Luck :-D

Cubes

District 13
Reaction score
Personally, the map doesn't sound like a bad idea. Just keep in mind that just because you make a map, it doesn't mean it will be accepted. I for one, don't think MCSG needs any more map alterations. As for requesting permission, you should probably contact the creators of the original map. static_nightmare would probably be the best person to talk to. While I generally dislike the idea of another revamped map, feel free to make it to your heart's content, just don't get your hopes up about it being accepted. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci