• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchanting, Helpful ways to enchant!

Would you use this in a game?

• Total voters

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone! There are many ways to gain Xp in survival games that some people don't know about, so I'm here to help! Here is a list of ways to gain Xp!
  1. Cooking food. (A small amount every so often, not the main way of getting XP in MCSG)
  2. Killing mobs. (A very good way of getting XP but is limited to certain maps like SG3 and SG1,)
  3. Fishing. (A very efficient way of getting XP which can be used on most maps
  4. XP bottles/Dispensers with XP bottles . (Found on some maps like Insanity cause or Solar frost and used in sponsoring)
It can be very useful to have a route where you might be able to gain XP to enchant, It can even the odds out against a stacked team.

And anything that is made of gold that can be enchanted will get higher enchants on them then normal items. (e.g. 1 level of XP on a stone sword can make it have a Sharpness I, but on a gold sword Sharpness II)

Edit: Gold has a higher enchant-ability then other swords.

Thank you for reading this and I hope this can assist you in your MCSG games!

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Its inside the mountain with the little hut on top, you have to pull a lever and it opens the mountain.
Yeah, If I get stacked on that map I fish for XP, then do the enchantment table parkour, and have fell in to :)
So you might want to practise that offline or as a spec.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci