• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Enchanting, Helpful ways to enchant!

Would you use this in a game?

• Total voters

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello everyone! There are many ways to gain Xp in survival games that some people don't know about, so I'm here to help! Here is a list of ways to gain Xp!
  1. Cooking food. (A small amount every so often, not the main way of getting XP in MCSG)
  2. Killing mobs. (A very good way of getting XP but is limited to certain maps like SG3 and SG1,)
  3. Fishing. (A very efficient way of getting XP which can be used on most maps
  4. XP bottles/Dispensers with XP bottles . (Found on some maps like Insanity cause or Solar frost and used in sponsoring)
It can be very useful to have a route where you might be able to gain XP to enchant, It can even the odds out against a stacked team.

And anything that is made of gold that can be enchanted will get higher enchants on them then normal items. (e.g. 1 level of XP on a stone sword can make it have a Sharpness I, but on a gold sword Sharpness II)

Thank you for reading this and I hope this can assist you in your MCSG games!
Nice tips! I have a friend whose goal is to always have something enchanted on TSG2- And once he got Sharpness 1 on his sword, Power 1 Bow, and Projectile Protection on his legs.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Nice tips! I have a friend whose goal is to always have something enchanted on TSG2- And once he got Sharpness 1 on his sword, Power 1 Bow, and Projectile Protection on his legs.
Yeah its possible, but can take a while.

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
Good! maybe i will take this into my chest route!

p.s. trying to get to 100 messages

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
Well what I meant to say that gold has a Higher enchantability, so easier to get higher enchants with less levels then other amours/swords.
Yeah, but don't gold swords equal a wood sword? Well, whether or not anything with Sharpness I is better than its normal upgrade. Sharp. I on a wood sword is better than a regular stone sword and so on. Or so I think.

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
Yeah, but don't gold swords equal a wood sword? Well, whether or not anything with Sharpness I is better than its normal upgrade. Sharp. I on a wood sword is better than a regular stone sword and so on. Or so I think.
In damage, But in enchant-ability they have a better chance of getting better enchants with less levels then as an example wood. ANd yes Sharpness 1 on a sword on a lower tier will minimum equal the tier above in damage as well as adding from its damade 0.5 - 1.5 hearts of damadge.

Psyonic123

Survivor
Reaction score
In damage, But in enchant-ability they have a better chance of getting better enchants with less levels then as an example wood. ANd yes Sharpness 1 on a sword on a lower tier will minimum equal the tier above in damage as well as adding from its damade 0.5 - 1.5 hearts of damadge.
Yeah, yeah. Cool. I thought so. I never knew that about enchanting gold swords versus any other kind of sword. Thanks for the tip! But how'd you find that out?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci