• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panlay

Spectator
Reaction score
1. IGN : panlay

2. Skype name : panlaymc

3. Nickname/Name : Just Call me panlay.

4. Age : 12

5. Where are you from : Norway

6. Do you have donator : No

7. How many wins: 164 (I played alot when I were a noob like 400 of the games are when I were a noob.)

8. How many games played : 905 (I played alot when I were a noob like 400 of the games are when I were a noob.)

9. PvP Strengths : I'm very good With bow, and rod. I get alot of combos. My strafing is pretty good to.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I'm very bad at water fights and my ping is Good some times.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Bowspam and sword and rod.

12. What clans have you been in previously : This is my first eply at a clan on mcsg.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : No, but i'mmm a rel bac su ye let's go.

15. How much do you play: Weeks: 2 hours a day, some days nothing. Weekends: Sometimes the hole weekend other weekends only sunday.

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because I really like the community, and I think you would have liked me.
#SorryForBadEnglish I'm rel bac.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

7. How many wins: 164 (I played alot when I were a noob like 400 of the games are when I were a noob.)

8. How many games played : 905 (I played alot when I were a noob like 400 of the games are when I were a noob.)

9. PvP Strengths : I'm very good With bow, and rod. I get alot of combos. My strafing is pretty good to.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I'm very bad at water fights and my ping is Good some times.

12. What clans have you been in previously : This is my first eply at a clan on mcsg.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : No, but i'mmm a rel bac su ye let's go.

15. How much do you play: Weeks: 2 hours a day, some days nothing. Weekends: Sometimes the hole weekend other weekends only sunday.

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Because I really like the community, and I think you would have liked me.
IGN: bamsarfield / RodSkillsHD

Name (IRL): Sam

Donar: Platinum

Wins: 260 on bamsarfield 12 on RodSkillsHD

Games Played: 1090 on bamsarfield 23 on RodSkillsHD

PvP strengths: Rod and sword combo’s . Also cheeky Flint And Steels

PvP weaknesses: Bow shots.

Clan experiences: Hardly any But you have to start somewhere.
Your apps are pending.

superfunkybones

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:superfunkybones
Name:(Call me adam)
Wins / Games played:220/1400+198/1300(And My new stats(reset 2 times)
Past clans:Imagination(Needs400wins),TowardsTheLight(Needs 200+wins)
Why should we accept you?i have seen your clan alot and i have watched your clanwar's i am very impressed with your teamwork

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: bamsarfield / RodSkillsHD

Name (IRL): Sam

Donar: Platinum

Wins: 260 on bamsarfield 12 on RodSkillsHD

Games Played: 1090 on bamsarfield 23 on RodSkillsHD

PvP strengths: Rod and sword combo’s . Also cheeky Flint And Steels

PvP weaknesses: Bow shots.

Clan experiences: Hardly any But you have to start somewhere.
IGN:superfunkybones
Name:(Call me adam)
Wins / Games played:220/1400+198/1300(And My new stats(reset 2 times)
Past clans:Imagination(Needs400wins),TowardsTheLight(Needs 200+wins)
Why should we accept you?i have seen your clan alot and i have watched your clanwar's i am very impressed with your teamwork

You've all been declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci