• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: B0W/Brigand
Donor:Nop
Skype name: u hav
Previous clans?: Critikal, Apocalypse, EmporersReborn, a few other ones.
Where are you from?: England
Why do you want to join Emperors?: Am about to do exams soon and want to do some cool pvp before, I would also like to kinda get back into MCSG if I can. I know a lot of people from the clan, will probably hop on the TS later today maybe and practise some pvp.
Not home atm but we can talk Sunday

Battey

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: B0W/Brigand
Donor:Nop
Skype name: u hav
Previous clans?: Critikal, Apocalypse, EmporersReborn, a few other ones.
Where are you from?: England
Why do you want to join Emperors?: Am about to do exams soon and want to do some cool pvp before, I would also like to kinda get back into MCSG if I can. I know a lot of people from the clan, will probably hop on the TS later today maybe and practise some pvp.
helo XDDDDDDD

MUNIRU

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: MateiIND
Donor: No
Skype name: mateijoaca
Previous clans?: Insidious,TheLostAngelzz,Sinister,BlackSabbath.Magnum,Smookers, and more...
Where are you from?: Romania
Why do you want to join Emperors?: Because is a verry good clan!

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
NOTE for everyone applying.
This clan was mainly re-opened for Clan Wars and I tried bringing back parts of 2014's summers roster, so if we don't really know you there isnt a big chance of you getting accepted.

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
This clan was mainly re-opened for Clan Wars and I tried bringing back parts of 2014's summers roster, so if we don't really know you there isnt a big chance of you getting accepted.
ok!

Zelika

Quantum
Reaction score
the summer of '14 :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci