• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

NingleWingle

Platinum
Reaction score
Funny how you should criticize somebody else's grammar/English... lmao. I'll fix your sentence for you. "Obviously they can't, because we've beaten them three times, and they've only beaten us twice. Also, I might add, your English seems to be made in China."
On another note...
EmperorsReborn take me off the roster <3 like I said, I'm quitting after Winter Break, so yup. Farewell friends <3 I'll just tag the people that were the coolest to me while I was in this clan. :p
Araxed you're pretty bad at game ja? jk, you're a great player and too good with flint and steel -.--___---
TRPickabolt didn't talk with you all that much, but you're a really nice person and I've never ever seen you get mad.
TomahawkGoesChop ha nab, u suck at CS
DaGaxriexz really nice person :) unfortunately you get the eZ from me on Swish : D
Battey hilarious af, cool person all around and you headsnap more than anybody I know
alien676 nicest person in Emperors
rex5826 rager : DDD))D jk, you're pretty cool
cheezedoodles straight up bae, you're really chill Sander and ty for accepting me for insta-member when I applied. :) Can't tell you how much you've made my experience on MCSG better
Ben (whatever your forum account is now that you're forum banned xD) ily a lot, even though all you do is play CS -__==--..
Nathaan coolest 12 year-old around, and you're reallllyyyyy sick at PvP. ;) nice person overall, never seen you mad before.
Artic enjoi big rage NAB : D our Badlion 2v2 ranking was sick, then I afked twice in a row and idk what our rating is now xD glhf

But yeah, Emperors was my only EU clan on MCSG, and I'm happy to have been a part of it. :) Sorry that I can't carry you guys anymore, but hey, my back needs a break anyway. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cyaaa
-justin
It's a joke. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci