• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1. IGN : magnusmand123 I will probably but a new account soon.

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Some members got me. some members got me but anyway. Garielskypes543216789

3. Nickname/Name :Gabriel

4. Age : 13 one week 14

5. Where are you from : Danmark :D

6. Do you have donator : Nope x(

7. How many wins: 310

8. How many games played : 832

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : If i play a lot on day and I'm warm. then I'm really god with bow and rod. and sometimes i do great with fns to. Swords depends if there is cold in my room ;P

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Im so bad at shooting people in water. i don't know y. Even do it should be ez to hit people in water so idk y :? And also jukeing arrows is not always my thing... also fighting in small places like small rooms.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Defensive! I play in a way that a lot of people h8 xP Bow spam and running. but i can be aggressive sometimes.

12. What clans have you been in previously : #Exotic #Venom

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : Yes

15. How much do you play? 5-10 games per day. It can switch a lot from day to day. sometimes i play 20 sometimes 10 sometimes 0

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I know a lot of the people in the clan because i was in #Venom. and also I'm sure this clan ez can be a very strong clan on mcsg! :D

I did totally not copy anything from my last apply.... x)

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Some members got me. some members got me but anyway. Garielskypes543216789

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : If i play a lot on day and I'm warm. then I'm really god with bow and rod. and sometimes i do great with fns to. Swords depends if there is cold in my room ;P

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Im so bad at shooting people in water. i don't know y. Even do it should be ez to hit people in water so idk y :? And also jukeing arrows is not always my thing... also fighting in small places like small rooms.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Defensive! I play in a way that a lot of people h8 xP Bow spam and running. but i can be aggressive sometimes.

15. How much do you play? 5-10 games per day. It can switch a lot from day to day. sometimes i play 20 sometimes 10 sometimes 0

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : I know a lot of the people in the clan because i was in #Venom. and also I'm sure this clan ez can be a very strong clan on mcsg! :D

You application is being discussed.

Snakester

Tribute
Reaction score
As I am getting to play MCSG a little more I guess I can try :3

1. IGN : SnakesterMC plus snakester88

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : My Skype name is snakester88

3. Nickname/Name : You can either call me "Snake" "Snakester" or "Scott"

4. Age : 13 blud

5. Where are you from : Scotland

6. Do you have donator : No, but may be getting it soon.

7. How many wins: On snakester88 I have 87 wins and on SnakesterMC I have 16

8. How many games played : 496 and 63 (At The time I am applying)

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Recently, I have been practising on PvP servers that don't have too many people on it to improve my skill with the rod and have improved a lot even though I have practised for only about 3 hours It still needs perfected, but I have made it better ;) Another when I played MCSG as my main server I used to be good with FnS and still am especially that Hive added it so I have had longer and easier chances to practise with it. Another is when I need to I can use my ping to my advantage to get hits when others can't and I get around 30 ping but seems lower.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I am not 100% focused at times and think people are lower than me and I don't look at my health so that doesn't help either. Another is water fights especially without a rod I don't get in focus because they randomly get hits when I am not focused. So I need to improve that quite a lot.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Decently tactical and can work well in a team

12. What clans have you been in previously : I have been in one of my one (Conquered, Didn't go well a bad leader with me) and Icedreams.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with PrimeEffect, Simeon, KingDerpIII and a little with Sliabh
15. How much do you play? I play at least 2 hours a day

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : This is a fabulous Clan and quite a few of friends are in here plus it will improve my MCSG skills!

Thanks for reading my app ~ Snake.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score

You have been accepted as a member.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
As I am getting to play MCSG a little more I guess I can try :3

1. IGN : SnakesterMC plus snakester88

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : My Skype name is snakester88

3. Nickname/Name : You can either call me "Snake" "Snakester" or "Scott"

4. Age : 13 blud

5. Where are you from : Scotland

6. Do you have donator : No, but may be getting it soon.

7. How many wins: On snakester88 I have 87 wins and on SnakesterMC I have 16

8. How many games played : 496 and 63 (At The time I am applying)

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Recently, I have been practising on PvP servers that don't have too many people on it to improve my skill with the rod and have improved a lot even though I have practised for only about 3 hours It still needs perfected, but I have made it better ;) Another when I played MCSG as my main server I used to be good with FnS and still am especially that Hive added it so I have had longer and easier chances to practise with it. Another is when I need to I can use my ping to my advantage to get hits when others can't and I get around 30 ping but seems lower.

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : I am not 100% focused at times and think people are lower than me and I don't look at my health so that doesn't help either. Another is water fights especially without a rod I don't get in focus because they randomly get hits when I am not focused. So I need to improve that quite a lot.

11. What type of player would you say you are : Decently tactical and can work well in a team

12. What clans have you been in previously : I have been in one of my one (Conquered, Didn't go well a bad leader with me) and Icedreams.

14. Have you played with any members of the clan before : I have played with PrimeEffect, Simeon, KingDerpIII and a little with Sliabh
15. How much do you play? I play at least 2 hours a day

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : This is a fabulous Clan and quite a few of friends are in here plus it will improve my MCSG skills!

Thanks for reading my app ~ Snake.
Accepted for trials.
We will trial you when we have time. (tommorow probs)

xHaribos

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN : xHaribos

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Elliott

3. Nickname/Name : idc

4. Age : 14

5. Where are you from : Berlin, Germany

6. Do you have donator : Yes, siamond

7. How many wins: 777

8. How many games played :100

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Straving and strafing

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Bow kinda sometimes, and the rod cause of delay

11. What type of player would you say you are : Agressive

12. What clans have you been in previously : Endgamerzz trail, Vertex and InverseSG

15. How much do you play? Daylie

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Batty told me to

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
1. IGN : xHaribos

2. Skype name(If private PM us) : Elliott

3. Nickname/Name : idc

4. Age : 14

5. Where are you from : Berlin, Germany

6. Do you have donator : Yes, siamond

7. How many wins: 777

8. How many games played :100

9. PvP Strengths(Explain in detail) : Straving and strafing

10. PvP Weaknesses (Not teams, hackers, etc) : Bow kinda sometimes, and the rod cause of delay

11. What type of player would you say you are : Agressive

12. What clans have you been in previously : Endgamerzz trail, Vertex and InverseSG

15. How much do you play? Daylie

16. Why do you want to join Emperors : Batty told me to
Accepted as member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member