• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emperors EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

thatpear

Career
Reaction score
no, you broke several rules in the clan war. bypassed the filter etc. And I know you guys from before, I just really can't be bothered for any arguements now, get on the thread please. I dont care what you put up on your thread.
Did we break the rules? Wewiz killed you before the grace one round (Redo) after that we played 2 rounds and won 1 each then you said brb but you didn't came back after that i looked at your thread then i saw that you puted up a win against us...
Btw I will leave the thread now.

elcho

Experienced
Reaction score
HAHAH! You are just making fun of yourself. I dont think they can take a lose? We where playing against them and it was 1-0 (to them). And the next map was Zone 85 (their choice). And it started out well. Apparently it was another team in the game. And they killed 2 members in Emperors and 2 in our clan (Boxers V2). We won the last fight. And they where very pissed and just left the server and wrote "brb" on skype. And we where like.. What? Do they wanna postpone? So we asked them if they wanted to postpone. They dident answer within an hour. And know they "won" for some reason. And no we dident bypass any filter at all. STOP LYING. It is clans like Emperors that make this community such a bad one. If you cant take a lose then stop playing.

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
HAHAH! You are just making fun of yourself. I dont think they can take a lose? We where playing against them and it was 1-0 (to them). And the next map was Zone 85 (their choice). And it started out well. Apparently it was another team in the game. And they killed 2 members in Emperors and 2 in our clan (Boxers V2). We won the last fight. And they where very pissed and just left the server and wrote "brb" on skype. And we where like.. What? Do they wanna postpone? So we asked them if they wanted to postpone. They dident answer within an hour. And know they "won" for some reason. And no we dident bypass any filter at all. STOP LYING. It is clans like Emperors that make this community such a bad one. If you cant take a lose then stop playing.
ok let's clan war properly when we are in the mood instead, sorry for dq'ing but I really wasnt in the mood for arguements, we can take a loss ;) Just do this on skype instead please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci