• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Emergancy Evac.

Keep building on this?

• Total voters

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Another city/town? Just what MCSG needs.

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Building a tankstation, its not done yet, here a sneak peak:

REALITYsuccz

Tribute
Reaction score
Beautiful Map It looks really nice and fun to play in I would love to see this in MCSG! MY one suggesestion is to add more detail on the outskirts, keep up the good work!

flappie97

Survivor
Reaction score
Update<3

We made some good progress. Not to much because I was in Paris last week and the server couldn't be online, but make sure to check out the pictures for the progress, some new skyscrapers, more houses and there has been terraforming done by Sicknastyy. He's a new member in the building group and I'm happy he is in!

SickNastyy

Spectator
Reaction score
Update<3

We made some good progress. Not to much because I was in Paris last week and the server couldn't be online, but make sure to check out the pictures for the progress, some new skyscrapers, more houses and there has been terraforming done by Sicknastyy. He's a new member in the building group and I'm happy he is in!
Thanks so much i see from this air view that i need to work or teraforming some more and we need to keep building some more in the open areas! over all the map is looking good All the builders are doing a great job.:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci