• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Embarrassing Memories

Cameron

Diamond
Reaction score
When I was little I used to go to singing classes and everything was going good and all until one day I decided to show my true self.

Back then I was obsessed with Dinosaurs and it was my dream to become one. So like any normal kid I pretended that I was a dinosaur for majority of my life before school. Well you all probably know that dinosaurs usually eat other animals so one day I went to dancing class I took a bite at a little girl and started attacking her.

That was pretty embarrassing but isn't my most. That's a story for another day.

Josh

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I was little I used to go to singing classes and everything was going good and all until one day I decided to show my true self.

Back then I was obsessed with Dinosaurs and it was my dream to become one. So like any normal kid I pretended that I was a dinosaur for majority of my life before school. Well you all probably know that dinosaurs usually eat other animals so one day I went to dancing class I took a bite at a little girl and started attacking her.

i cant stop laughing wtf

Enderrr

Quantum
Reaction score
So I had this huge crush on this girl like I had a huge crush I would write poems, songs, essays, text paragraphs, I bought her stuff like I really liked thus girl she was also by far the hottest girl at our school keep in mind I liked her for almost 8months so here I am Outside one day scared out of my mind and I finally ended up asking her out get this she says yes! So here I am excited that I got the girl of my dreams I put the date on my Instagram bio changed my Facebook thing to in a relationship then I get added to this huge group chat with 30+ people from school and she screen shots the thing were it says I updated my Facebook thing to in a relationship and says wow u actually believed me then said she was joking and would never date a loser like me... Literally the saddest moment in my life everyone in that chat talked to me about it at school that was also the first time I cried over a girl and I almost never cry :/ Kronsity Silently Airlifts odakota Huai TastyLemon_ that's my story guys :) please like and share!!1!1!
What a story...

Depressives

Platinum
Reaction score

Lmao a dinosaur xD that just made my day friend

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci