• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Elysium [US Clan Now Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
Wait so just cause i posted on this thread you call me a clan hopper and immature im having a hard time wrapping my mind around this :/

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Wait so just cause i posted on this thread you call me a clan hopper and immature im having a hard time wrapping my mind around this :/
dafuq I'm like the only active Defiance member that posts on Defiance and like every page... I wutz it

CrayZae_Apple

Career
Reaction score
dafuq I'm like the only active Defiance member that posts on Defiance and like every page... I wutz it
Say wut i just dont post as much as you but im still active and i wasnt talking to you i was talking to fusion so one reply and end of topic

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
It's a movie reference, catch up with the times.
Lol I wach the big movies no need to be rude man <3s. Also please stop with the spam on the thread thanks.

Apple you where denied because we gave you a chance and you then said NVM. Sorry ill give you another chance at getting in though.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lol I wach the big movies no need to be rude man <3s. Also please stop with the spam on the thread thanks.

Apple you where denied because we gave you a chance and you then said NVM. Sorry ill give you another chance at getting in though.
He's in our clan xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci