• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Elysium [US Clan Now Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
1. IGN: SpidersFTW
2. Age: 14 (15 on October 1st)
3. Wins (Be honest): 640 something
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): I'll pm you
5. PvP Strengths: fishing rod, water, f @s
6. PvP Weaknesses: hax
7. Got a mic?: yea
8. You cool?:no
9. Why should we choose you?: I have cookies
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? If so, who?: I didn't really check the roster, probably
11. You in any other clans?: no
12. Do you agree that by applying, you accept all of the requirements and rules above?:
Mhm
Reccomended.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
well I thought I would tell you all. Fusion and I are not mad at each other. We both agreed that this whole clan idea ruined our friend ship. It is not you guys its us people just change, mature, and have opinions. I will treasure the moments we all had together they really meant alot to me via game or not. I would like to thank prohulk cheese poke and fusion for the great times. Fusion and I will no longer be talking I hope to still play with some of you sorry but what happens happens. Gl to you all love you. (any harsh comments to this will show immaturity and I will lose all respect for you.) thanks.

FrenchFried

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
well I thought I would tell you all. Fusion and I are not mad at each other. We both agreed that this whole clan idea ruined our friend ship. It is not you guys its us people just change, mature, and have opinions. I will treasure the moments we all had together they really meant alot to me via game or not. I would like to thank prohulk cheese poke and fusion for the great times. Fusion and I will no longer be talking I hope to still play with some of you sorry but what happens happens. Gl to you all love you. (any harsh comments to this will show immaturity and I will lose all respect for you.) thanks.
No don't walk into the light Smash D: Also, I have decided to leave, because there is TOO MUCH FREAKING DRAMA, sorry for the caps, peace out ya'll.

Last edited:

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
1. IGN: SpidersFTW
2. Age: 14 (15 on October 1st)
3. Wins (Be honest): 640 something
4. Skype username (PM it to me if you don't want to say it publicly): I'll pm you
5. PvP Strengths: fishing rod, water, f @s
6. PvP Weaknesses: hax
7. Got a mic?: yea
8. You cool?:no
9. Why should we choose you?: I have cookies
10. Have you teamed with anyone in the clan before? If so, who?: I didn't really check the roster, probably
11. You in any other clans?: no
12. Do you agree that by applying, you accept all of the requirements and rules above?:
Mhm
You've been accepted. No interview process required. @slater233 add him to the skype chat and give him his TS rank please.

Slayeer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Guys i am sorrry but i have to go now i feel like some of members dislike me So yea bye! Cheerleader pl0x!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci