• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Elysium [US Clan Now Recruiting]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
Ya lol thanks I enjoyed

... Jerk its a decision in a game is it or life?
Lol, I see school hasn't gotten you very far. Well just to let you know being an idiot on the internet and being stubborn won't get you anywhere! You can't comprehend that people have lives in the real world especially when there is something called school that you probably don't attend.

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Lol, I see school hasn't gotten you very far. Well just to let you know being an idiot on the internet and being stubborn won't get you anywhere! You can't comprehend that people have lives in the real world especially when there is something called school that you probably don't attend.
So your saying since I just spit all the words on the screen cause I'm using mobile (in a damn game) I'm an idiot seems legit. You have know idea how hard it gets there's people who do drugs, fight a lot, steal, some times even kill you don't realize what others our going through and it just makes you look like an ass hole.

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
So your saying since I just spit all the words on the screen cause I'm using mobile (in a damn game) I'm an idiot seems legit. You have know idea how hard it gets there's people who do drugs, fight a lot, steal, some times even kill you don't realize what others our going through and it just makes you look like an ass hole.
C'mon guys. No need to argue.
And about the drugs thing, I know a lot of people who smoke weed too. Its not something to be proud of by any stretch of the matter, but its not just you. And fighting happens everywhere as well. Just today there were 2 fights at my school.

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
And about the drugs thing, that's not just you. I know a lot of people who smoke weed. Its not something to be proud of by any stretch of the matter, but its not just you. And fighting happens everywhere too. Just today there were 2 fights at my school.
@smashmaster , @FuSioNzZ, do we really have to take it this far? It's making us look bad. No need to get real life over an 8bit video game. If you guys have any disputes, do it in a PM, and invite whoever you need. But, please, not here. This is unnecessary.

Jcamotts

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm sure calling him in idiot won't offend him very much, unless your purpose here is to lock this thread, I suggest you stop now. Your calling him an idiot for making his own decision? He was never as stubborn as you are being right now, knock it off, I don't think any of us want to here you cry anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci