• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elven Woods - Survival Games map

Do you like this map?

• Yes

Votes: 29 85.3%
  • No

Votes: 5 14.7%

• Total voters

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
I think that the Terraforming is a bit off on one of the pictures.
Yes, in those pictures the terraforming is not that great. Now, after a week of terraforming and building, the mountains look more realistic. You will see the progress tomorrow.

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My advice on what i can see so far is use the Melt and/or Smooth tool of voxel sniper on parts of the Elvin Valley as you can still clearly see the shape of the WorldEdited/Voxel Sniper Spheres. Take time to make the terraforming look as good as you can make it :)

Perhaps create some more height variation in the trees around the cornucopia.

Other than this, i can't really give much comment as i can only see limited amounts of the map. Make sure to update screenshots regularly to show progress, showing that a map is being worked on and improved can help grab peoples attention.

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
As we have promised you, I uploaded some more screenshots.
After a week of intense work, here is how the map looks like:

The orc camp near the volcano (still unfinished):
The orc huts are made just like Tolkien described them in the book.

The Elven Valley and The Elven village (yet, not finished)

Hope you like the progress of our map :)

Cimmy

Diamond
Reaction score
Just a bit of a tip, in the picture of the "Elven Valley", I could see some different areas where a World Edit sphere tool was used and I don't know if your fixing this or if I just gave you a tip. This post is not supposed to be mean but if you take it as that I promise I'm just trying to help :)

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
Just a bit of a tip, in the picture of the "Elven Valley", I could see some different areas where a World Edit sphere tool was used and I don't know if your fixing this or if I just gave you a tip. This post is not supposed to be mean but if you take it as that I promise I'm just trying to help :)
You are right, but as I said, the map is still in progress.
Thank you for your constructive criticisim ;)

AlpakaWhacker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Great Progress in the recent screenshots you posted, map is really starting to take shape and is looking good.

Thanks for saying the exact same thing as what i said just a few posts prior.

andreir52

Tribute
Reaction score
Great Progress in the recent screenshots you posted, map is really starting to take shape and is looking good.

Thanks for saying the exact same thing as what i said just a few posts prior.
Thank you! Glad you like it :D

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
The terraforming, me doesn't likes. Smooth it out, please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci