• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Staff Elo dar, am HyP3rKi113r

Status
Not open for further replies.

HyP3rKi113r

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello all, and welcome to my introduction of myself. I'm not exactly sure how this works, so I guess I'll list some stuff about me that you may or may not already know!

About Me (IRL):
-
I'm a little over 6 feet tall, but in the past 6 months I've grown about 4 inches
- Some hobbies that I enjoy are Skateboarding, Downhill Mountain Biking, Computer Gaming/Building, and hanging out with friends
- I've lived with my dad my whole life, but last summer I decided it was time to live with my mom, and so I moved to Southern California where I currently reside (pls no stalkin)
- I'm the type of person who is uncomfortable around people I don't know, but wild around friends, so keep in mind, if you plan on befriending me you should probably be careful ;)
- I have 3 siblings. 2 brothers that are both younger than me and one sister that is older than me. My sister and my oldest brother are both from my moms side of the family
- I have been to a few different countries, including Germany, Belgium and Mexico
- I am 17 years old
- My Middle Name is Dragonslayer

About Me (In-Game):
-
My first game of MCSG was on April 1st, the day they happened to have to exploding podiums as a joke.
- For my birthday on April 5th, I asked for 3-Month Iron Donor on MCSG and got it :D
- I knew about Moderators, but I didn't think I could apply, so I didn't do much about it. Then, a few days after getting Iron Donor I met a Moderator named krackan who gave me all the info. on being a Moderator and how to apply and so on. I applied that night and after over a month of awaiting a response, I was denied. :( I didn't give up, because that night I spent a few hours and submitted another application. The next morning it was denied again! :( I then fixed everything that was said was wrong with the application and once again applied. I got home from school the next day and checked my email and it said I had a response to my application. I went on the Forums ASAP and I was accepted for an interview!! :D I luckily got my interview that night and passed it :) Now that I've been a Moderator for a couple months, I'm glad I met Krackan when I did, or else I don't think I would be writing this right now.
- I created my name when I used to play an FPS game called Combat Arms and the hip thing to do was to have your name include lots of numbers or something like that. Now that I have it, I absolutely hate it :/

Dis is wot I look like: http://i.imgur.com/CSsHdq7.jpg

Thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
OMG I play combat arms too! LOL funny ol' world innit

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom died laughing at that page of Show yourself xD OMFG

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
Interesting facts, man, in fact, I live in Southern California too!

P.S. Derp Turtles FTW!

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
I always mistake your name for HappyKiller... I'm not good with numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci