• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
Application (open): Hi
Minecraft ID: qweasdrtyfgh
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 1114/4500
Donor: iron
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): both, Skype, qweasdrtyfgh9
Why should we accept you?
I would be a loyal player and I will try to be as active as I can! I am a pretty good pvper and have some good battle tactics, I think i could be a good asset to the clan, thanks :D

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
This clan has SOO much potential, I look forward to watching it grow and move up the ranks in clans ;)

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): both, Skype, qweasdrtyfgh9
I would be a loyal player and I will try to be as active as I can! I am a pretty good pvper and have some good battle tactics, I think i could be a good asset to the clan, thanks :D
the say I have for this person means nothing, ik. but I'll tell you anyways i love this guy he's amazing and good with social skills

DPinky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
Minecraft ID: DPinky
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 1212
Donor: If I get accepted, I'll buy Iron.
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here:) DerickPink
I am fairly good at PvP, love to joke around make others around me have fun, but on the other hand I know how and when to take s*** seriously. I'm good friends with almost all of the members, and I would like to get to know the others. :)

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Application
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here:) DerickPink
I am fairly good at PvP, love to joke around make others around me have fun, but on the other hand I know how and when to take s*** seriously. I'm good friends with almost all of the members, and I would like to get to know the others. :)

Plz accep

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
Highly recommend, great skill

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dis guiy eez kewl

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Application

recomended pretty ruuuuuuuuuthhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sesh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci