• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score

Minecraft ID: Soulv2
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 700+
Donor: Diamond
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): You have it
Why should we accept you?
Because I hate being clanless.
O

BiboyQG

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BiboyQG
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 899
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): Yes
Why should we accept you? I want join a clan with new people I never hung out with before, and I think this will be a good start. And I'm also decent at pvp. I might be on bad terms with some of the members but plis givm e chance ;-;

Dead_Silence987

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: Dead_Silence987
Wins: 145 out of 547 (Played as a noob)
Donor: Yes, iron
Why should you accept me: I'm a very friendly and chill person, I think I would make a very good player and friend :) And would love to get to know you all :D

Aldxelm

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft ID: BiboyQG
Wins (minimum 300, rare exceptions): 899
Donor: Gold
Do you have Skype/TS? (you can pm a staff member your Skype account if you do not want to post it here): Yes
Why should we accept you? I want join a clan with new people I never hung out with before, and I think this will be a good start. And I'm also decent at pvp. I might be on bad terms with some of the members but plis givm e chance ;-;
recommended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci