• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elevate [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoeticly

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been real friends. I remember the night when IPureGold and ScrewYouGumby2 were putting plans together for making a clan and I was lucky enough to be invited to it. Elevate started from the bottom and we were able to get it to #1. All good things come to an end. Good luck with whatever you guys plan to do with the clan.

<----best video of all time.

anddddd yah. Thanks for a good time.

#stopdonttalktome
#nightcrew
#sneakinguponhisass**** PHOTONLIGHT
rip creative server plot

ilysm, bye bacs

BiboyQG

Platinum
Reaction score
It's been real friends. I remember the night when IPureGold and ScrewYouGumby2 were putting plans together for making a clan and I was lucky enough to be invited to it. Elevate started from the bottom and we were able to get it to #1. All good things come to an end. Good luck with whatever you guys plan to do with the clan.

#stopdonttalktome
#nightcrew
rip creative server plot

ilysm, bye bacs
rest in bacs

Reaction score

#stopdonttalktome
#nightcrew
rip creative server plot

ilysm, bye bacs
:SA

KingTut

Diamond
Reaction score

#stopdonttalktome
#nightcrew
rip creative server plot

ilysm, bye bacs
:( Is i cus i got teh leadr?!1/?!1/?!?1/1/!1
i promise i be gud at it!111!1!!1!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online