• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

barcalona_999

Survivor
Reaction score
Posting anything that is not related to this clan is considered spam and off topic. Please get off this thread or else consequences may arrive.
First off, it's on topic and if ur in this clan and others have opinions or questions, do not instantly react, I should have made them into one post(the other posts) which I apologize for doing so. If u want to disrespect others I suggest ur immaturity proves so. Now if u will excuse me, there's more important things than this

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
Courrage plz stay you encouraged me to apply for this clan i pan furlying and cannzot type i loook like a mkkoobbb
In English: Courrage Please stay you encouraged me to apply for this clan. I phan and cannot type I look like a noob.

TurtleGoneBad

Tribute
Reaction score
Well then sir.. I must have u mixed up... no need.for harsh words. And if u want in the clan... I suggest u stop the crap

-cookiebunns
honestly on my outgive account ive never used bsm and another thing why would I use it if it could get me banned and what harsh words

barcalona_999

Survivor
Reaction score
honestly on my outgive account ive never used bsm and another thing why would I use it if it could get me banned and what harsh words
Okay man we need to cut the crap.. U said it on sixzos, u just said u use it and u don't use it in ur post a above... This is ridiculous

Courrage

Experienced
Reaction score
Okay man we need to cut the crap.. U said it on sixzos, u just said u use it and u don't use it in ur post a above... This is ridiculous
Can you guys keep on topic? Or you will face consequences.

FearlessKnifer

Diamond
Reaction score
*Application*
Your minecraft IGN: FearlessKnifer
How many wins do you have?: 169
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: Skype: XFearlessKniferX
Your age: 12
Got a working mic?: Yesh :p
Your PvP strengths: Bow Sword Flint And Steel And Fishing Rod
Your PvP Weaknesses: Water Fights And Massive Teams
Knowledge of experience with the leaders: With Cat Yes :p See Her On Roxbot And We Chat.

ZMaster777

Platinum
Reaction score
Your IGN: ZMaster777
Your age: 13
Why you feel you should be a clan moderator: I know all the rules of this clan and I think we need more people helping out with the clan so thats why i'm applying. And also I like watermelons xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci