• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Element US

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Any chance you want to do a friendly clan battle against Organization? Add me on skype if so. : kemry.riggins

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Your minecraft IGN: IxLegendz
How many wins do you have?: 150 (Sig out of date)
Do you have Skype/Teamspeak?: both
Your age: 1 week till im 13
Got a working mic?: yes
Your PvP strengths: bow, FnS, and jukes
Your PvP Weaknesses: Teams of 3+
Knowledge of experience with the leaders: Well ive been in this clan before sooo.... Yeah :)

Ps. Acting the way I did was the stupidest thing ever in my MCSG carrer and I want to come back and stick with this clan :)

tkt24freak

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey, what's up Element!

My name is tkt24freak/Axmor, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if Element would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, tkt24freak/Axmor

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
Hey, what's up Element!

My name is tkt24freak/Axmor, if you may or may not know. I was stopping by to ask this clan if they would like to challenge Primeval to a 8v8 clan battle? We are not set out to find the strongest clans or the weakest clans, we merely come to every clan that we have yet to challenge. So we ask out of kindness if Element would love to challenge Primeval to a clan battle. Please, if interested, PM me with a response. If you'd like, you may reply back on here as well.

Sincerely, tkt24freak/Axmor
How about you face Organization to ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci