• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Elbowz table AU Gang

sbGames

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Spacebow
Reason why you should be allowed on the table: Because the tablelooks awesome;3

kyonenaga1124

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Kyonenaga1124
Reason why you should be allowed on the table: I believe I should be allowed to share the presence of you fabulous players at this table. When I first entered the MCSG room I looked to my left to see a brand new table sitting there, I knew straight away that I wanted to be apart of this table and be allowed to place my minecraft player on this table and take every moment in like it is the last moments i'll ever live. I think this would be the greatest opportunity of my entire life.

Now I just going to add a message to the dearest owner, Elbowz.
Dear Elbowz, we have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day you're a great guy and I really think you should give me this once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to participate in the activities that the players at this table participate in. I believe I am mature enough to take on this opportunity as a table member and I will not be rude to any players and I will treat everyone with respect while apart of this lovely table community.

I hope I have persuaded you enough to let me be apart of your table and to be able to go afk for countless hours while feeling loved by the friendly community sharing the table.

I also wrote a poem:

Elbowz table, table Elbowz
table, table, table, table, table
Elbowz, Elbowz, Elbowz, Elbowz
Forever and ever.

Thank you very much for this opportunity to be able to apply.

ThatGuysGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ThatGuysGraphics
Reason why you should be allowed on the table: Elbowz my Bunny Lover and i have sweg.

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
Reason why you should be allowed on the table: I believe I should be allowed to share the presence of you fabulous players at this table. When I first entered the MCSG room I looked to my left to see a brand new table sitting there, I knew straight away that I wanted to be apart of this table and be allowed to place my minecraft player on this table and take every moment in like it is the last moments i'll ever live. I think this would be the greatest opportunity of my entire life.

Dear Elbowz, we have had our ups and downs but at the end of the day you're a great guy and I really think you should give me this once in a lifetime opportunity to be able to participate in the activities that the players at this table participate in. I believe I am mature enough to take on this opportunity as a table member and I will not be rude to any players and I will treat everyone with respect while apart of this lovely table community.

I hope I have persuaded you enough to let me be apart of your table and to be able to go afk for countless hours while feeling loved by the friendly community sharing the table.

I also wrote a poem:

Forever and ever.

yon i will ask you now please do not re-apply you have been permanently denied from applying if you apply one more time i will contact a mod to ban you from the thread

Lussh

Survivor
Reaction score

I also wrote a poem:

Forever and ever.

This application sounds very familiar...

sbGames

Tribute
Reaction score

I also wrote a poem:

Forever and ever.

o.o that's a preety long application

Julia Gillard

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: pandablacknips
Reason why you should be allowed on the table: cuz yout mums face is gay

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member