• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Egrodo Needs To Be Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antster360

District 13
Reaction score
K sorry I was just saying in my opinion but then again I had never seen the video but in my opinion, but I didn't say the staff was biast.
Other people are saying that staff are biased. Not saying it was you but people are.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
I'm going to openly admit that I didn't want to believe it either at first - I've seen the evidence, however, and as much as I hated to accept it, he was hacking. (Checked it over a hundred times looking for "possible lag", that's how much I hated to accept it.)
For those who will ask: No, I will not provide the evidence. It's up to the Sr. Staff if they want to make that public - which I highly doubt.

I will be closing this thread so as to prevent unnecessary drama from possibly getting out of control. (I.E: Harassing Sr. Staff, which would solve nothing and annoy them.)

Mustache Man

Career
Reaction score
Just to throw this out there, what you are all doing is fine but in the wrong way. You are all saying to unban Egrodo when you have not seen the videos. I personally like Egrodo but you are most likely all blindly saying to unban him when you don't know the facts. Believe me, the staff have been extremely stressed about this lately because people blow this way out of proportion. We all, as staff, have continued to review the evidence. We have all seen many different videos and such of that sort many times. We have pretty much ALL given what we thought about this. Before you go off making a thread about unbanning someone, take into consideration that we as staff members don't do things without a reason/ due cause.

What a lot of people are doing is putting their PERSONAL opinions into Egrodo getting banned. I have seen other staff do it and that is by all means ok UNTIL they put in how they feel about him when making a decision such as a ban. I like him but even I, when I saw the evidence presented in front of me, saw hacks. As much as a lot of us like Egrodo, we made a decision based off of COLD HARD FACTS AND PROOF. I am sorry if this seems a bit rude but you must really think before you act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci