• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Easy_Soup - AMA (Ask Me Anything)

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Tem.

Haha, a REALLY old-timer like me can probably break you.
1. Who was another staff member that was also Soup?
2. Who was one of the first players to reach 5,000 points? (Note, he hacked :mad:)
3. What was the name of the zeebra jayy that played on here? (Zebra jay reference from OMGJustin!)
3a. Who was he also known as?
4. Is my face awesome?
Too lazy to make more.
This isn't a thread to quiz me. It is to ask questions about me.

EzSp

Career
Reaction score
Which in your opinion is more fun to play League or Minecraft?
The guy above me pretty much summed it up. SG is so repetitive, the same thing every single game. It's way too tedious. Also you can't have any chance of getting into the top 25 and such, because that now takes like 2500 wins, they should have reset the leaderboards a long time ago. League has so much variety, with matchups, playing different champions, builds, different roles. It always changes due to patches. Plus, if you get really good, there is that tiny chance to try and make it in the pro scene, which can't exist for SG. Just watching the streams is so much more enjoyable than playing Minecraft.

E

Ephiza

Do you play cs:go? If so, add my steam. If not, I'll buy it for you, and get you the game and we can learn as nubs together :)

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you play cs:go? If so, add my steam. If not, I'll buy it for you, and get you the game and we can learn as nubs together :)
He has it, but rarely plays it, mainly because he's trash at it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci