• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

DXTORY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coast

Survivor
Reaction score
Lawl, You act like half the people that actually record baught they're recording software. ;)

Blunt

Gold
Reaction score
I have heaps of recording devices on my PC i have Dxtory Fraps and Camtasia :D #IHASSWEG

EvermoreHD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Some service providers can track when and how much you download torrents. If the service provider feels you're abusing the torrents, they can limit your bandwidth, effectively slowing down your internet. This is why I never download torrents. Oh, and because it's illegal.

Kevomatic

Survivor
Reaction score
So this question is already answered but... This happened to me a while back. So all you have to do is clear some space for the file. This is do to the fact that DxTory video file sizes are HUGE.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Some service providers can track when and how much you download torrents. If the service provider feels you're abusing the torrents, they can limit your bandwidth, effectively slowing down your internet. This is why I never download torrents. Oh, and because it's illegal.
It's also illegal for internet service providers to track your downloads and browsing data.

Nevertheless, I've removed a few posts that at all encourage illegal torrents due to the fact that it violations XenForo's terms and conditions as members on this forum. This question has been answered and the thread is now locked. If you have further queries then private message any staff member or myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci