• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Dux - AU Clan DISBANNED

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGJG6

Survivor
Reaction score
So Trevor Do you know when i will be trialed Thanks

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
i'm just trying to make the community a bette place and follow the rules ._.

okay i am leaving this thread now so a flame war won't start
You are definitely NOT making this community any better. Warning them once is good enough, but posting every time someone double posts is making the community worse. You are constantly annoying the crap out of people. I would advise you to stop this, it doesn't help the community of MCSG.

DJ Kitty

Platinum
Reaction score
You are definitely NOT making this community any better. Warning them once is good enough, but posting every time someone double posts is making the community worse. You are constantly annoying the crap out of people. I would advise you to stop this, it doesn't help the community of MCSG.
If you say that to someone else they will flame but since i DO follow the rules i will not ;)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
So are you saying that no-one should follow the rules? Are you saying that the community would be better if there were no rules?

Think again.

friedfred

Career
Reaction score
Hey wanna a clan battle against #Cookies???? If yes add me on skype: friedfredproductions

MrTheL1

Survivor
Reaction score
So are you saying that no-one should follow the rules? Are you saying that the community would be better if there were no rules?

Think again.
No, I am not. I am saying that what he is doing by replying to everyone's comments that double post is not helping. Yes, Ben shouldn't have double posted, but he doesn't need to be reminded every time.

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
As the owner of #Demolition, we challenge you to a Clan Battle, don't wimp out. xP

You have me on Skype, I was thinking Sunday...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci