• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Duck for SrMod

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentkiller158

District 13
Reaction score
As much as I love the support, I'd have to disagree with this. <3 you regardless of what I'm about to say.

First of all, this is going to be locked much like the last #DuckForMod thread for quite understandable reasons. The staff choose staff, not the community. As much as being liked by the community might benefit me, it's got to be annoying for staff to see. Like I said, love the support, I really do, but I just think it's unnecessary.

Additionally, I see what you're trying to do, as I said no more Duck4Mod, and I'm assuming you know this, but Sr. Mod is for the really amazing moderators, and for one, that takes a lot to work up to, and secondly I'm not even a normal moderator yet, not even CLOSE to such a highly coveted position as this.
I feel as though this COULD be slightly disrespectful to the current amazing moderators we have who aren't having nearly as much support through this as I am, especially because I'm not even old enough in the first place >.<

Again, loving the support, but please don't take this too far.
If you were a mod, prob this thread will locked :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
Ok no more of these threads now... It is down to sr staff who gets hired apart from admins who are hired by Chad. If the players chose the staff then we would end up with a lot of popular well known players as mods and we would miss out on the amazing mods who we have currently.

Think of me for example i was only really known on the forums slightly before i got mod :p After i got mod i became more and more well known on the forums and now the forums wouldn't be the same without me ;)

Thread locked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci