• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Duck for mod" [My thoughts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

eshancowee

District 13
Reaction score
Well, If other people can bypass the rules on Mod, Why cant you.

Elisha

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I didn't know people could... There's been more than one? I only know of one at the moment :3
I think he was referring to Tironas who made a truly amazing app which got him accepted.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
No I was referring to two other people that I know
Two? Wow, ok.

I suppose regardless of that, they deserve their position and I congratulate them on said position. I'll just stick to the Report Abuse and forums for now, and when I'm 14, I'll apply :3.
I believe that as much as plenty of people would like to see me as a moderator, the others would be upset, wondering why they weren't accepted, much like the current two people you are referring to.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
In regards to what eshan said as far as we know all of our mods are currently 14 and above and we take this very seriously and if we catch anyone lying to us we treat it very seriously. We lowered the age to 15 to allow more people to apply to open the field a bit more and we have lowered it to 14. It is not going to lower at all any time soon if ever.

We hire the staff based off many factors and age just has to be one as sadly over the internet it is much harder to judge maturity and in most cases with age comes maturity. Yes there are exceptions but the majority of the mature players are above 14 and patterns show that older players are more mature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci