• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dropped items at Corn!

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
In the Hunger Games series (and movies), along with packs of items, there are a few items just lying around here and there, so an idea that I propose would be (along with chests) there are a few, randomly spawned items dropped at the corn. To balance it out, they probably wouldn't be things like swords/bows/fishing rods, but more like food, arrows, and the occasional leather boots or wood axe. I think that this would be more realistic, as it gives off the whole "Get in, get out as fast as possible) feel that was extremely relevant in the books!
I gathered all of the spawn to spawn leads to a collection of everyone. Game balance would crumble team to watch the spawn will appear naturally. So my idea is,
Thrown into the 'Ender chest' the item that was after about 5 minutes from the drop ①.
(Worth the work table)
Thrown into each chest ② added during refill sponsors.
How about that?:)
I used Google translation

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I gathered all of the spawn to spawn leads to a collection of everyone. Game balance would crumble team to watch the spawn will appear naturally. So my idea is,
Thrown into the 'Ender chest' the item that was after about 5 minutes from the drop ①.
(Worth the work table)
Thrown into each chest ② added during refill sponsors.
How about that?:)
I used Google translation
I didn't understand that. Could someone that did understand it please explain? (I do understand that you don't know english well)

mireiyu

Survivor
Reaction score
ok, I simply put
Balance is lost in the middle of the drop items → teams gather to protect only at the center.
① Items drop enters Ender chest after 5 minutes. Ender is comparable to the number of chest bench.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I remember when there was a glitch where a random pile of items at corn would carry on from the previous game onto the next. I would go straight to the pile and get full gold/chain, a stone sword, and lots if food XD

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I remember that glitch, it was if you are from district 1 and playing breeze

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci