• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Drew's Swell Intro Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
You had one slot? .. Then why not take the next in the queue?
Anyways, okay.
I know...Inappropriate body part on a male move on my part but you seem like on classy fellow so i shall make yours by friday night

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok now i feel like a horrible person........i cant make any intros, my c4d broke and the website wont let me redownload it :( I dont wanna torent it cause there can be legal problems.....now im sad. IM SO SORRY GUYS! I will keep this post saved if i ever get C4d again. I am so sorry

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
IM SOOOOO SORRY! I opened c4d to start planning yours Zinc and it crashed and now it wont open! I will try in the morning and see if i can make it work

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
IM SOOOOO SORRY! I opened c4d to start planning yours Zinc and it crashed and now it wont open! I will try in the morning and see if i can make it work
It's okay, it's not your fault. But did you finished Zeno's before the program crashed?

TheInvisibleGuy

Experienced
Reaction score
It's okay, it's not your fault. But did you finished Zeno's before the program crashed?
Yeah but its gonna take a while to figure out how to render his out with out c4d but i might be able to find away to get it out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci