• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Dream Job

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I'd like to get into the media department, going over and editing music, video, and audio to create the best audio and visual experience for those watching; whether it be in movies, shows, webseries, or live performances.

bad2020

Experienced
Reaction score
Dream job, and goal, is to graduate from the USNA and serve as a Commander (I am guaranteed an officer rank) for 20 years, if I can last, as a nuclear engineer. After 20 Years I would retire with a 20 year 0-5 (or higher) High Pay 36 retirement plan which would get me $40,000+ a year for life and then end up working as a nuclear engineer for China, considering I would take the engineer major/Chinese Minor plan, and end up retiring at 40 with the $80,000+/year High 36 retirement and USAA and USN service benefits. All in all that wouldn't be a bad life and that is my goal. However with 20 years of military service that can be hard to get and last that long... Also I would not have as much free time between deployments and would have to take the 16 year four 4 year deployments with School and Plebe training counts as 4 plan.

Reaction score
Work for Valve so I finally open a knife fck u GabeN

Seriously tho, probably an all time streamer and DJ (e.g. NikolarnTV) or Engineer.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
I'd like to make videos and put them on the internet ;)

Realistically I'd like to be a psychiatrist.

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
My dream job is to be an Aerospace Engineer (aka rocket scientist). A lot of people don't believe me, but this is seriously what I want to do.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci