• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Draconis | US and CA Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

XSTRIKERS

Survivor
Reaction score
How many wins do i need to get? and this is not my ratio its mny friends he gave me this account and i started using it how many wins do i need?
You need 200 I believe, but i think you have a good amount of wins

SimoKryt

Experienced
Reaction score
Guys, im really sorry about this but im going to quit the clan! They said there was no EU clan and that they didnt care if i left so then i left and also because they said they didnt care there was an EU division and erased my channel from teamspeak and said that it was because im an EU officer. If there is an EU tell me the ts, they told me that i was EU and not US so where is the EU teamspeak. If you want me back in the clan you are going to have to fix some things right here

Last edited:

XSTRIKERS

Survivor
Reaction score
Guys, im really sorry about this but congrats to SniperSnakez and Spartan they got me to quit the clan! They said there was no EU clan and that they didnt care if i left so then i left and also because they said they didnt care there was an EU division and erased my channel from teamspeak and said that it was because im an EU officer. If there is an EU tell me the ts, they told me that i was EU and not US so where is the EU teamspeak. If you want me back in the clan you are going to have to fix some things right here
Keep dreaming kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci