• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Downtime due to DDoS

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGjustin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm just curious why the hacker would want to attack this website? I don't see what advantage he/she can get, nor what satisfaction for doing so either. Does anyone have any ideas why? Cause I have no clue, but it annoys me a bit.
In their own worlds, they can picture us getting mad, where in turn they have the satisfaction of saying "u mad?"

In other words, they suck at this game and they live a terrible life and they want people to feel as bad as they do.

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
In their own worlds, they can picture us getting mad, where in turn they have the satisfaction of saying "u mad?"

In other words, they suck at this game and they live a terrible life and they want people to feel as bad as they do.
Or they just think it is funny >.>

Reaction score
I say we invite them to a game, the have a team of 20 kill them!!!!! And the same thing happen to ps3 once.... they hacked into it and shut it down for 2 months!!! Thank god you guys brought it up so quick..... And chad, when will you be livestreaming?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I missed out on some posting for those few hours and was forced to go play on another server :(

nathaniel1497

Spectator
Reaction score
I say we invite them to a game, the have a team of 20 kill them!!!!! And the same thing happen to ps3 once.... they hacked into it and shut it down for 2 months!!! Thank god you guys brought it up so quick..... And chad, when will you be livestreaming?
Hackers didnt shut psn down, Sony did following an unexpected server restart in denver. Also, the DDoS did absolutely nothing to slow down psn's servers.

Rabiatic

Spectator
Reaction score
DUDE that sucks! THESE GUYS R JUST NOT NICE! We need to stop them somehow!!! UNITE all players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci