• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Download the maps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonNinja

Spectator
Reaction score
As the title says, DOWNLOAD THEM! Figure out a route for each map and make sure it's efficient, you should gather up some stuff pretty well, but this is only step 1 of what I do.

STEP2: Once you have a weapon, armor and some food just cruise around looking for easy targets to pick off and see if they have any iron armor or just iron on them.

STEP3: If you think you are ready, head for the starting point of the map, 80% of the time there is usually a full iron guy camping there.

TACTICS: First tactic is when you are solo, all you need to do is get in hard and fast and surprise them, easy kill, always try to block so you don't get knocked back unless you need to for an escape. Now, with another person you should come in slowly and shoot arrows at him, one hit from each of you should do the trick then run in, if he runs, leave him.

WHY LEAVE HIM, HE HAS GOOD STUFF?: Yeah, I know. But sometimes it's better to wait at spawn for the chest reset, then you and your friend will have some good stuff.

-That's some simple win tactics.
Now here's some killing tactics:
-Try to surprise them, you will need those extra 1-3 hits on them if they are stronger/better
-Running will get you nowhere.
-If you are forced to run, head for ocean or a tall building with vines, if you are in the ocean you can shoot them, make an escape on a boat or hit them with a fishing rod to slow them down from getting you, shooting them also applies on the vines on buildings. I like to try drop beneath them and hit them off the vines with a nice hit combo.
-Always mash W or whatever forward is, if you can knock them off something or into a trap you are pretty much going to win.

And finally, PROTIP: Don't follow the protips. lol.

ENJOY! :D

BlueFalconLPs

Spectator
Reaction score
Wait... If I don't follow the protips, then I'm following a protip... *Darth Vader No*

Anyway, nice stategies.

F1RE_DR0P

Spectator
Reaction score
I always download the maps so I can know the puzzles, the hidded chests...
So when I play online I know them by heart!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci