• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Double Teams

Zee

Survivor
Reaction score
Listen to rap or dubstep and you can accomplish anything... Yes I know this is lame but it works for me <3

Sexy_Beast14

Spectator
Reaction score
Flint & Steel is your best option, also if you can try to seperate them try to get then one at a time but, if you cant just use more of the secondary weapons like Bow and Flint & Steel.

UltimateAFS

Diamond
Reaction score
nodus :p just kidding of course, nodus, bsm or any other hacks/mods are not the answer

there are a few strategies I use to take out teams. note that its preferable to take out teams BEFORE deathmatch, that way if you cant handle the team you can team with others to take them out, or run away to catch them in a trap, or more preferable are (for example, on breeze island, I force teams into the water if I know they don't have arrows and then shoot them to death.

1: traps. catching people in the gravel trap on sg4 gets you a lot of hate, but it feels good, and just think that you don't have to deal with at least 1 member of the team. another one is the lava parkour on sg4, where you can easily just hit someone into the lava.
2.cherrypicking. while it pains me to resort to this, sometimes its the only way to survive. catch the team off guard after they fight someone else, then go in for the kill. it works too. ill never forget the time when I killed a team of 2 in full iron and iron swords on sg2 when all I had was full leather and a stone sword because one teammate made the mistake of saying "regen I have 1 heart"
3.flint and steel. one of the best tactics in PvP in general. its harder to see and hit people while on fire (unless you have a texture pack like mine where the fire doesn't get in the way really) and it opens opponents up to get murdered by arrows. catching both on fire usually allows you to at least break up the team even if you die, even if they have better gear
4. fishing rod. honestly, I cant do this tactic for abything, but it works for other people well. fishing rods stun people so you can land hits easily. using this tactic against a team can usually allow you to severely weaken one member before they have to separate.
5.just turn around and shoot them in the face repeatedly before taking them on. most teams I find I have more skill than, and I can easily kill them off

hope these helped :D

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
Here is what I would do against a 2-4 man team:

I would first, start running away, acting like I'm intimidated by the big team. Then I would use F5 to see behind me, and start attacking the man that is out on the side, 1v1. I would hit that guy a few times, start running away if his teammate(s) start to attack, then set a FnS where they would run in to. After a few of them catch on fire, I would aim to attack the people that are not caught on fire, since the people caught on fire can't help their teammate, and 1v1 the person who is not caught on fire. Then I would repeat this strategy over and over again.

Skillz

Diamond
Reaction score
Start running, make sure one of them is gonna try to cut you off, then flint and steel the one behind you. Try to pull out as much damage as possible, so make sure you use the fishing rod trick and crit your butt off. Then start running and bow the damaged one once, he should start running. Then start running again do the same to the one that was going to cut you off and kill him just focus on making it a 1v1 because that's what you need! If it's a 3 team you have to get 2 of them FnSed and take on one, start running then start taking on the second one, if they are low and you know they are bow them both and move away from your current location, because the last one will be hunting you down with his spectator team. Ask me for a four team guide, I feel I typed too much.
Gee Gee - Skillz

OnlyMathias

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't go for the win just kill one of the team members. If you survive run around to regen. Then once you've regened then should be able to win.

I would write more but not really right now.

Justin

Diamond
Reaction score
Golden apples are always your friend, deathmatch or regular fighting. If you know there is a team stockpile on flint and steels, arrows, and golden apples. I get about 4 golden apples before I go to deathmatch for that reason, eat one before and when else you get a chance, also flint and steel can always save you like everyone else said above. Run if necessary. Hope it helped ;)

523ashley

Career
Reaction score
My biggest suggestion is always eat a golden apple if you have one during the countdown for DM. If you are at full life, this technically gives you 2 extra hearts and you regenerate faster when you are hit. Also, flint and steels are your best friend. If you ever have extra iron, make FnS, and if you have left over flint, make arrows! If it is not DM and you have a lot of arrows, go into water and spazz those arrows! Hope this helps! :p

Ender_Harold

Career
Reaction score
I like the suggestion of not going up ladders/vines if being chased by a team. If they are 15/20 blocks or farther behind you and you want to get away using ladder/vines, it would probably be safe to do that.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci