• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't worry its coming back - Community Games v3.0

What would you like to see?

• Keep it original.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Spice it up (Post ideas bellow.)

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
P

PeriLH_

Yay! You're back. Anyway, I think it would be a great idea for even 3-4 teams. (Just to change it up.) Otherwise, I like the 2 big teams. Staff vs. Members

Pikachu

Diamond
Reaction score
here is spomething that'd be sick. Anonymous games. Nobody has nametags and everyone must use a set skin or they're removed from the event (you must have the skin a day in advance so everyone can see it to prevent people who don't restart their minecraft early from having an advantage idk that part is a little fishy so its subject to change. But its a big ffa with everyone anonymous until the end where the final winner is revealed. This player represents either the community or the staff granting them the victory. But until then its completely ffa and to get to that point takes a good bit of skill of course. This would help the individual players who aren't as good with team pvp but still like representing a group that can count on you.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
It's a great idea, I would love to play this time too! Great way for users to get to know and interact with staff :)

Fireized

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I like the idea of each normal user teaming with a staff member! How do you get selected to participate?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Sounds awesome. I like the idea of each normal user teaming with a staff member! How do you get selected to participate?
It's the first 60 people to reply to the event thread. I'm not sure if it's this one, or if Sean will post another one...

Anyway, awesome idea! I like the staff and member being paired up, because I think the main purpose of these games is for members to interact with the staff team, and get to know them better. I think this is a great idea to enforce the purpose.

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
It's the first 60 people to reply to the event thread. I'm not sure if it's this one, or if Sean will post another one...

Anyway, awesome idea! I like the staff and member being paired up, because I think the main purpose of these games is for members to interact with the staff team, and get to know them better. I think this is a great idea to enforce the purpose.
This is not the thread to reply to for the event. This thread is just asking for your guys opinions on how we can improve the games. A thread will be posted at a later date (Hopefully at the end of the week) that will inform you of what is happening and how to sign up.

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
here is spomething that'd be sick. Anonymous games. Nobody has nametags and everyone must use a set skin or they're removed from the event (you must have the skin a day in advance so everyone can see it to prevent people who don't restart their minecraft early from having an advantage idk that part is a little fishy so its subject to change. But its a big ffa with everyone anonymous until the end where the final winner is revealed. This player represents either the community or the staff granting them the victory. But until then its completely ffa and to get to that point takes a good bit of skill of course. This would help the individual players who aren't as good with team pvp but still like representing a group that can count on you.
This sounds like a cool idea! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci