• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Don't worry its coming back - Community Games v3.0

What would you like to see?

• Keep it original.

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Spice it up (Post ideas bellow.)

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Hey Guys! So as most of you know I retired as a staff member but once again I am back! So I though what better way to celebrate than bring back the Community Games which a lot of people enjoyed. This time better than ever!

First I will start off with a bit of background information about it and what it is. The community games was an idea I came up with about 2 months ago and so far to this date 2 of them have taken place and were extremely successful. How previous ones worked was that we had a team of staff vs the normal users on a 120 sever. We had prizes such as iron donor for the overall winner etc.

So as said previous I want to make the 3rd installment of this even better than previous and this is where you guys become useful. I need your guys ideas on how we could make a change to the way it is played. I already have come up with some ideas such as.

• 1 staff member and 1 normal user are paired up and team with each other. This can be hosted on teamspeak or skype. What ever would suit you better. This was just a rough idea and I thought it would be better to get your guys opinion on it too.
So, what would you like to see for the next community games? Do you want it to be original like previous games or should we spice it up. Post your opinions and ideas bellow.

Ali

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What is community games pls halp ;-;

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
I like what you said about the players and staff teaming up.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Keep it simple. Nothing wrong with 2 big teams.

themastern00b

Diamond
Reaction score
The new idea sounds pretty cool, but I like how it was done the last time. It was the staff vs te community. Even though the community was supposed to work together, it seemed like there were multiple groups. The community team was fighting within itself, while still trying to beat the staff. I think it would be fun to do it this way again, but your idea does sound like it would be a lot of fun.

Redwash11

Platinum
Reaction score
Is it supposed to say, and idea? I think it should say an idea

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I think we should stick to the original idea otherwise implications will start developing. However I noticed on 120 maps there is a shortage of chests, so I was thinking maybe if a build team created a 120 map within a span of 2-3 weeks ideally made for these occasions that would resolve a lot more problems and be more interesting at the same time. Or, if you wanna go the easy way. You can get the map Commitee to edit the maps with more chests? It's no easy job. I can see that :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci