• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor priviliges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
Hello..

I've enjoyed my newly acquired donorship a lot and along with the server overview it's really easy to find a game, when it's in the lobby and join it..

However, I just tried to join a game that was in lobby, but as I joined it was setting up the game so I couldn't join anyway..

Then as I tried to join a new game it said that I have to wait 110 seconds to use my donor priviliges again..
I understand the reason you have the "cooldown", but if possible, please make it so that the timer will not be set in case you join a game that is currently being "set up", and thus don't even get in the game :)

If this is not possible fix, I will have to live with waiting 110 seconds! :)

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it's there to prevent people from kicking people just to be douchebags..

Rtzon

Tribute
Reaction score
If a game is being set up, it will show in the statuses. Join a lobby with at least 2 minutes left until the game starts.

Vercinger

Tribute
Reaction score
If a game is being set up, it will show in the statuses. Join a lobby with at least 2 minutes left until the game starts.
The one I joined was 0.05 seconds left of lobby, I didn't notice this untill after I joined the game..

But triggering the cooldown when joining a game that is being set up, thus automaticly DCing you, should not be how it's supposed to work..

Rmember Rtzon, it's the developers job to fix bugs/unintented program behaviour, not the users :)
This is why I've reported it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci