• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor priority is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zieta

Spectator
Reaction score
That would be awful... Either you are lying about this happening on all the servers, or you just suck at getting in servers. Join the later servers when it restarts and you have almost no chance of getting kicked... I would no, I've only been a donor for a short amount of time. Especially compared to the months I've played this game.
Ok, ill take your advice, but Its anoying when your on the comp for 4 hours now, and have only played about 45mins of actuall PVP

ARB1T3R

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We are not neglecting anybody. In fact, you are neglecting donors. They are different from your average player because they help fund the servers. Without them, you wouldn't be playing. It makes perfect sense that they are priority when it comes to joining servers. They pay for the servers to run, so they get to play the servers (does not apply if they break any rules).

There are many ways to join servers without being kicked. You could wait until later at night, Play on a server where most players live in a different time zone, or even become a donor yourself. Donors are always going to have the power to kick other players so you better get used to it.

-ARB1T3R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci