• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Donor priority is getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Themagicjesus

Spectator
Reaction score
A friend and I sat for ten minutes trying to find a match we could get in together. We eventually got into one that was restarting and were players 1 and 2. Donors just flooded the server since it was US2 and we got kicked even though we were the first ones into it.

This is really ridiculous. It happens in every single server if you don't join while the game is "Restarting". There needs to be a limit on how many times a donor can kick somebody in a day or something because nothing is more aggravating than trying to get into a lobby and getting kicked after searching for a half hour.

I realize these people pay like ten dollars a month for this but just because people are able to pay more doesn't mean you should neglect the most of us that cant.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Join ones that say restarting, or wait 1 minute for ones in deathmatch, and join the higher server numbers. It's really not that hard. Or if you want you can donate yourself.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
It only happens on US1-15. It happens in no other regions, and not on the later servers...

Zieta

Spectator
Reaction score
A friend and I sat for ten minutes trying to find a match we could get in together. We eventually got into one that was restarting and were players 1 and 2. Donors just flooded the server since it was US2 and we got kicked even though we were the first ones into it.

This is really ridiculous. It happens in every single server if you don't join while the game is "Restarting". There needs to be a limit on how many times a donor can kick somebody in a day or something because nothing is more aggravating than trying to get into a lobby and getting kicked after searching for a half hour.

I realize these people pay like ten dollars a month for this but just because people are able to pay more doesn't mean you should neglect the most of us that cant.
I too think this is very anoying, I've just spent 2 and a half hours looking for an open room. when i do find one, oh, i get kicked! :( I think that they will loose popularity, im going to quite soon.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I too think this is very anoying, I've just spent 2 and a half hours looking for an open room. when i do find one, oh, i get kicked! :( I think that they will loose popularity, im going to quite soon.
Look at the posts above...

Lukas Bisket

Career
Reaction score
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Spike11

District 13
Reaction score
Also Us servers are very tough to get in, I would suggest going to Ca theres almost no one in there and as Squirel said its really only the top servers

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
tips to get on without getting kicked :)
1. you go on Us servers that are numbered 16-40.
2. try to get on in the morning or at night when nobody is on.
3. if you cant get on us, try eu. if not eu, than ca. AS A LAST RESORT GO TO AU! NO DONORS GO THERE.when i wasnt a donor, i played on au alot because it was easy to get into
4. if you REALLY CANT GET ON NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, i would suggest donating. its only 10 dollars a month and you help out the servers while being able to jump from server to server even when its full if you happen to screw up

Zieta

Spectator
Reaction score
Look at the posts above...
I did And do, I still get kicked, on all of them, not just US 5-15, ALL OF THEM there should at least be some thing that prevents people who have already voted from being kicked

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I did And do, I still get kicked, on all of them, not just US 5-15, ALL OF THEM there should at least be some thing that prevents people who have already voted from being kicked
That would be awful... Either you are lying about this happening on all the servers, or you just suck at getting in servers. Join the later servers when it restarts and you have almost no chance of getting kicked... I would no, I've only been a donor for a short amount of time. Especially compared to the months I've played this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci