• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

Do your part Mcgamer community!

L

hi im ronan
Reaction score
I donated!
imagine donating your hard earned money from a job that is probably comparable to scraping pennies off the gutter when the billionaires like elon musk are going to make sure sufficient funding is provided anyway

oops, i mean, thank you so much for your altruism!

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
imagine donating your hard earned money from a job that is probably comparable to scraping pennies off the gutter when the billionaires like elon musk are going to make sure sufficient funding is provided anyway

It's more about being a decent person more than anything. I couldn't care less who donates as long as it gets done.

Pixelatorx2

Platinum
Reaction score

I donated $5. Later that week, I won $8 from a lotto ticket. Seems like I'm in the net positive here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
_braedo_