• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you remember when....?

Manos

Diamond
Reaction score
Do you remember when sg5 came out and everyone was kicked and lagging around on the new snow slab things because of ncp?
And when the combination lock on sg2 in the library thing worked lol?
And when the website was like the only way to find a server and then the servers.dat file was released?
And when it was a fight to get into those two little beds in the Halloween lobby
And the fyreuk lobby with the big clock tower and the parkour to the left of it

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I remember when willyrin was playing on the servers xD

w0wmonkey

Career
Reaction score
I rememeber where there was no hub. Only server list, I had
us 1 - 50
and eu 1 - 25 or what ever
and every time that another servers come. I added more ;-; that was pretty fun -.-

Narwhalll

Quantum
Reaction score
I'm not as old as most of the other people on this thread but I remember playing one of the very first games on Valleyside. When Holiday Resort, Valleyside, Wyverns Wake, Demens Breeze and Freeze island were all added in the same map push. :p

IVIattando97

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember when
  • There was no such thing as tier 2s
  • The first day of SG3's release everyone freaked out because it was near impossible to hold corn with all the mobs
  • Winning the second ever AU game
  • When there was actual leaderboards for each region
  • When Breeze Island had the "(Community Map)" tag on it
  • Overgrown arena (RIP)
  • When the second batch of community maps were added and you could do up to /vote 9
  • When 1.3 first came out and the lobby or voting systems didnt work so you got spawned in the map you would play for the lobby timer
  • When the lottery on sg1 had full iron and 2 diamonds
  • When the lottery on sg1 actually worked
  • Everyone rushing for the iron sword dispenser on sg1
  • When sg2 had more tier 2s than tier 1s
  • When Ninga was the first person on AU to hit 200 wins and everyone called him a no life for it
  • The water pvp glitch existed so to win any water fight you just went beneath them and they couldnt move
  • The party hole
  • #BLAMECRANK
  • This video was relavent and I helped write the script for this:

Just some of the memories

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
Finding out where a tier 2 was and being excited to be able to play and find it again... and ending up getting a clock and a compass for it.

A close community where everybody knew each other, and you wouldn't even need to talk in chat or on Skype with someone, you teamed with them automatically just because you have played with them a lot.

The excitement over hour-long 120 player games on SG3, games which took forever to play and were exciting, dramatic and tense to both watch and spectate.

Spectating games and discussing who would win while running in the spectator area in the old, sand-dropped deathmatch arena (and trying to block glitch into it :p)

Crouching in the trees at the SG2 corn so that you could wait for somebody to appear and surprise attack them.

Block glitching into the city in the old lobby.

Adding all of the servers to your server list (back when they didn't show if the game was in lobby, in-game, deathmatch etc), and looking at the servers page to see which you could join.

The excitement of seeing a gold or diamond donor, instantly assuming they're a good player and helping them win to thank them for helping the servers.

Watching Chad's streams, and going crazy while waiting for the giveaways. I created about 5 Twitter accounts which I used to enter every time, hahah.

Everybody sucked at PvP, and tactics such as fishing rod, F&S and strafing didn't exist.

Everybody was able to recite the top 10 players on the leaderboard.

Community maps were first added and people disliked Breeze Island because of how small it was... times changed very quickly.

I'm probably going to edit this to add more when I think of them :p

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
The lobby with all the wood and the cake trees :3

(I think that was McSG at least)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member