• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do You Prefer to Solo or Team?

Do you team or do you not?

• Yes,I want to make noobs annoyed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,I want to meet more people

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes,I want to increase my chance of winning

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No,teaming is for noobs

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No,I prefer a challenge

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No,Just no

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
A "title explains it all thread" by me again :3 . This time it is about whether you prefer to team or not. Feel free to post your opinions below(but do not start a flame war :D). Thank you for reading!Also the things are answers people sometimes say about teams or reasons they sometimes say.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I prefer teaming because it can help me for my team skills, and leading for my clan. It is also so fun to play with friends!

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I've mainly been playing solo lately because a good amount of my friends have moved on to other games, however I do enjoy teaming with fellow staff members regularly, and playing with my old friends who still play c:

Exequtive

Tribute
Reaction score
Solo, because WHEN you team later on with your friends you survive better and crush them in DM.

Scott

District 13
Reaction score
The only time I team is with close friends or my family (other mods). I don't really like to annoy others who are trying to win games, so I prefer to keep it to one person, me.

BassInYaFace

Tribute
Reaction score
I prefer teams, not because i am bad at solo play, but because i love playing with friends it gives the same feel as the movies. 2 people per team, so its like you are in a district together!

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
I prefer teams, not because i am bad at solo play, but because i love playing with friends it gives the same feel as the movies. 2 people per team, so its like you are in a district together!
at least it isn't an 8 person team :3

Mirko

Quantum
Reaction score
Team only because I have a clan, and se have to improve ourselves beating teams and hackers.

FadingPixels

Career
Reaction score
I mostly play solo but I only team when I'm with my clan members or close friends.

NovaKaine

Career
Reaction score
I personally prefer solo;
  • You don't have to regret killing your teammate at DM
  • It's more challenging
  • And in difficult fights, if you execute it perfectly then it's satisfying.
Though it's difficult these days ; AU slowly becomes more infested in teams because it's such a competitive community..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci