• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do You Prefer to Solo or Team?

Do you team or do you not?

• Yes,I want to make noobs annoyed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes,I want to meet more people

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Yes,I want to increase my chance of winning

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No,teaming is for noobs

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • No,I prefer a challenge

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • No,Just no

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't team much because of the fact that it makes you less dependent on yourself. Although I team with friends, you will rarely see me randy teaming. It's a bad idea to give out trust often. You will let your guard down and make worse decisions if you rely on someone else as well.

However, I will team with a randy or two if necessary. I once was getting r3kt by a team of two with a hacker, but I found two people who were solo (K1LL3RBodeAygun/ bodegoral and later, eilrahclong). They luckily felt the need to gang up on the team as well, so we eventually killed the challengers! We teamed for the rest of the game and had a lot of fun.

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
I like to team when I actually play (which nowadays is something like 2 SG games a month) with friends since it makes it funnier and more interesting. I don't really play SG for a challenge or for a competitive thing, I just like to have fun.

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
I play in teams a lot because I'm always on TS with people and I guess it's enjoyable if you team well with the other person. I personally would pick teaming because I feel like I pick up on their skill types and excel my personal skill!

xPenguini

Survivor
Reaction score
I usually end up playing alone to make it more fair or because my friends aren't able to play. However, I do love teaming with fellow moderators or friends to play as it can be more fun than playing alone! :D

Stephanie

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
When I first started playing MCSG I would team, to get to know people, and also the game. After a while people started leaving the community, so I played mostly solo for a good amount of time.

Now, I like to team, but only in a small group, anything more than 3 or even 4 is too big for me, gives me a headache only because I feel like I have to protect everyone, and if someone dies, I feel like I have let the others down. But even when I team, it is usually with people I have known for a long time. The odd time I will go to a channel and wait for people to play with, but I seriously have to be bored to do that, and even then I end up muting myself because I find a lot of the community to be very annoying, and extremely young, and hateful on the older people still here.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci