• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend?

• Total voters

AlgerWaterlow

Platinum
Reaction score
AlgerWaterlow (the pixellated one) is currently with the Queen of all Pandas, pandagirl567. Yes I titled the video #PandaTwinPower, but that's just because they look alike (she had me model mah skin off of hers) and because Minecraftia is like the Mississippi of it's universe (lulz).

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=GPoy99CqJsg

EDIT: The video isn't an advertisement. It's proof. Oh, and she's not my girlfriend IRL. She's Canadian and I live in the U.S....plus I'm twenty and she's like fifteen, eww.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
wat.

Since I'm on this thread anyways...

No, I am not in a relationship. However, I did Skype with my crush today (And yesterday.) and I made her avatar and skin c: plus I'm working with her and her friend on a YouTube channel.

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
wat.

Since I'm on this thread anyways...

No, I am not in a relationship. However, I did Skype with my crush today (And yesterday.) and I made her avatar and skin c: plus I'm working with her and her friend on a YouTube channel.
Do you know her IRL?

And the lol was to bump this thread and remind billy that he doesn't have a gf.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Do you know her IRL?
I met her in a church camp (shaddup) so yes we have met IRL. However she lives in a different state ;_; But we'll probably meet up again this summer. c:
Meeeeeeeean.

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Do you know her IRL?

woooooooooooooooow i hate you so much it's not my fault i'm an extreme introvert irl

wait maybe it is my fault

Anyway, as I think as I said before, it's hard to even talk to girls in my school unless it is via

snapchat or
twitter which I don't have.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci