• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Do you do any extra curricular activities? :)

Zaex

Diamond
Reaction score
I am in the Marching Band, Baseball & hopefully Track team, and if Boy Scouts count.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm not usually that person who goes to extra-curricular activities, nor am I a well rounded person. Ok, technically I am round and fat, but that's different. However I can state some activities I've done in the past, however I did end up quitting for various reasons, or because it was forced as well.
Firstly, I had done Karate, the thing is, despite how there is a strict teacher or two, I haven't enjoyed it. And the fact that the lessons were taken somewhat nearby the slums really in a way frightened me by what could have happened. But here's the catch, children that live in the slums are in a worse position than you are, so be afraid of them, yet again, show your sympathies. But eventually I had quite, leaving with a second-orange belt and the horrible realization of family issues.

I've also taken Football as well, however football was not my kind of thing, for those who are still a little perplexed to what I am referring to is the kind of football where it is also known as soccer as well. Or where there are two goals, and there is some sort of FIFA thing that's famous about football. Idek. However, I did not enjoy it one bit. A lot of people there were, in a way unpleasant, and the thing is. And the teachers did show a lot of favoritism, and I thought that my brother did do a lot of hard work in football, but just wasn't acknowledged for his efforts... Eventually we left that as well.

I have taken swimming lessons before, however the time arrangements fiddled up a little harshly, and we didn't really know what to do, so we simply disbanded that activity as well.

Eventually, I have found a very enjoyable activity to which I could finally have fun in, and that was Golf. The thing is, the way they gave us the practices were intriguing and quite fun, the teachers have always acknowledged your efforts and improvements, and they are always very tolerant people who are quite caring. Eventually, I had began growing a lot of inactivity, due to once again, that same kind of family issue. Eventually I have returned a while later, but then after that, I began getting more inactivity again, and I now simply feel awkward if I want to begin again, however, I still don't have the right equipment and clothing for practice, and they are usually expensive...

Anyways, asides from that there are some clubs I would be interested in beginning, or simply activities or volunteering.
Firstly, I would like to start, and see what Amateur Astronomy is like, although I have little knowledge, and no Astronomy related equipment within my grasp, I've always wanted to see more into space, and actually look at the Milky Way properly for the first time in my life.

I've been considering tennis, but my body stature simply notifies me that I'm destined that I'm not going to last. However, when I turn around 16 years old, I would love to try and see if I can volunteer for Comic-con in my country, because I would love to help regulate any activity that happens there, as well as helping sorting things out in a large place and community. c:

I've also been considering that I should go for helping in Animal Shelters, as well as working a part-time job somewhere when I turn 18 years old. Unfortunately I can't start sooner as that people can only start work at 18 years old. But I do hope to find the time for it eventually...

Sorry if I had a huge post made, I know I should have gotten straight to the point, but this thread did really get me thinking! :D

SquishyAlyssa

Platinum
Reaction score
I do tons of sports but I'd have to say dance is my main focus! It's cool to hear that there's some MCSG dancers!

Xystz

Quantum
Reaction score
Track (100m and 200m)
Cross Country (5k/3.1 miles)
Soccer
Robotics

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to be in Student Council :3. A really fun extra-curricular activity :p

Members online